Welcome to the Art Connection's Online Auction House.
Here's how it works...
Browse the various auction pieces here.
To bid on an item, fill out the form, including your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE and EMAIL ADDRESS.
Then enter a BID greater than or equal to the current high bid.
On each auction page, you will find:
- An image of the item to be auctioned along with information about the painting and artist. Each auction page displays an
- ITEM NUMBER
- START DATE...date auction began.
- END DATE...each time auction closes.
- MINIMUM BID...lowest price accepted by seller.
- CURRENT HIGH BID...highest price currently offered.
- BIDDER...user id of current high bidder.
- DATE OF BID...what day the bid was made.
- TIME OF BID...what time the bid was made.
If you are the new high bidder, your information will replace the existing information on that auction page. (you may have to reload your browser to see update)
Upon close of auction, the auction administrator will notify the winning bidder within 12 hours.
In case of a tie, each high bidder will be notified by auction administrator and enter a one-time "blind auction" bid starting at the current high price. Each bidder will submit one email bid in a designated amount of time. In case of another tie, this process will continue until there is only one highest bid.
In the event that a bidder defaults on their intent to purchase an item, the option would go to the next highest bidder.
If you have any questions or would like more information about a particular please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.